VALEO ENGINE COOLING , La verriere - Stage
De Septembre 2001 à Février 2002
Valeo Engine Cooling (La Verrière, F): Training period as R&D engineer in the R&D-P3 Systems department where I managed to:
- build a program to predict the radiator outlet temperature
- make a 4-way valve reliable for the Themis project
These projects included:
- Wind-tunnel, bench and driving tests (incl. car preparation and mechanics supervision) that helped me building an aeraulic cartography, adding parts and modifying their design.
- Programming (Matlab)
- Mechanical design
Master of Science
Université de Technologie de Compiègne - Mechanical engineering
2000 à 2003
utbm (University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard, F):
Student in Mechanical engineering and design:
-Methods and programmes for solving engineering problems (CFD, FEA)
-History of Technology: Memoir about Car’s Aerodynamics.
Valeo Engine Cooling: 6-month training period.
utc (University of Technology of Compiègne, F):
Student in Mechanical engineering:
- Fluid mechanics and dynamics
- Elements of strength of materials.
- CAD (geometrical modeling)
- Design function
- Methods and programmes for solving engineering problems (FEA)
- Economy and quality control (QS 9000, AMDEC, TQM,…)
- Introduction to company life (Marketing, Production, Finances, firm creation)
- Interdisciplinary approaches to communication
Anglais - Courant
Allemand - Notions
- Formula 1