Coming from Shanghai, Chen-Liang worked in 6 countries over four continents (Rwanda, Mexico, France, Italy, The Netherlands and China).
In his current role at HEINEKEN Global Supply Chain in the Netherlands, Chen-Liang drives globally the functional development agenda for 35,000 shop floor people in the Organization. He is leading two HEINEKEN Supply Chain global development programs (1 for operational set-up, 1 for First Line Manager) and is creating another two (1 for Operators and 1 for Specialists).
Chen-Liang joined HEINEKEN via a highly selective Program (15 recruitment from 23,000 global candidates). In 18 month, three 6-month global assignments enabled him to make the real business impact throughout the different areas in Supply Chain (Brewing, Packaging and Transportation).
At Mondelez International, Chen-Liang worked in the Europe Hub in Paris as European Procurement Innovation Manager. He drived two categories' (Gum&Candy and Biscuit) Top and Bottom line growth via the suppliers' innovation.
Prior to this, Chen-Liang worked in Rome at the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) as Strategic Sourcing Management consultant.
Chen-Liang earned the Diploma in Brewing from The Institute of Brewing and Distilling (IBD) in UK. He holds a Biological engineering degree (M.Sc.) from Université de Technologie de Compiègne in France. He gained the bachelor’s degree in Biological engineering from Shanghai University.
Chen-Liang is bilingual in French and Mandarin. He is fluent in English and conversational in Spanish.
Global supply chain program manager shop floor people development
De Mars 2015 à Aujourd'hui
Manage two functional development Programs included in the HEINEKEN strategic programs portfolios, under quarterly examination from Global Supply Chain (GSC) leadership team.
Drive the GSC functional development agenda for 35,000 shop floor people in the Organization
On site support in Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Côte d'ivoire, Romania, Papua New Guinea
1. Supply Chain First Line Manager (FLMs) development program:
- advanced functional competency development program for team leaders
- 20 participating OpCos from Africa, Europe and Asia with 1,000 FLMs in the Program, covering about 20% FLMs in SC globally
- 7 functional areas: Brewing, Packaging, Utilities, Maintenance & Engineering, Quality, Warehousing and Planning
- 8 training modules per FLM
- Two-year development program
2. Supply Chain People Set Up development program:
- fundamental functional competency for operators & team leaders
- integrated people development solution for operational set up or OpCo with low people skill (recruitment tool, fundamental competency training, development assignment, evaluation)
- Successful roll out in Côte d'ivoire, on going support in East Timor
Diploma in Brewing
The Institute of Brewing & Distilling
0000 à Aujourd'hui
Chinois - Langue maternelle
Français - Courant
Anglais - Courant
Espagnol - Technique
Néerlandais - Notions